Tuesday, November 08, 2005

A Poem

This stage, bleak from fore to aft
Is patterned off the skeletal noise
Of a torrent thunder in my brain
Coaxing long through arteries
Oh bloody cistern of ill-begotten woes.

Beating ivory, casting glass
Shatter coffers; spill ye taint, Decorum
Righteous law? I call your papers
Lining for my blessed coffin
Ask you then my name.

Forsaken! Oh, carnival
Your members scratch me, too
I suck the nectar of your singing
I the vampire am
Drinking life for morbid sake.

Beatific media and houses cold
My skin is taut from hard-water tears
Did you ever scry, Ophelia?
If so, in my mirror-face did you-
See all desperation!

Ringing, softly ringing
Smiling, sweetly smiling
Touching, heavy touching
My love you are in scrap book fire.

8 Comments:

Blogger doodles said...

ummmm yea, did this come from a shakspere play? or did u think of it yourself??
CH

7:06 PM  
Blogger Mithrandir said...

I wrote it.

9:29 AM  
Blogger Mikey06 said...

Duh. Who else senselessly rambles on for hours?

7:03 AM  
Blogger Mithrandir said...

Poe.

4:37 PM  
Blogger Mikey06 said...

True.

6:13 PM  
Blogger Britts* said...

you know...it would be much easier for you two to carry on these conversations in a chat room format...but it wouldnt be as public...hummm...i would have nothing to do.... maybe you should stick to posting pointless conversation on blogs and leaving them out in cyberspace to entertain the public..like me...yea...foget i said anything.

11:57 AM  
Blogger Mithrandir said...

Will do. As you were, colonel.

8:54 PM  
Blogger Mikey06 said...

I am wondering why "Kernal" has stopped updating (Josh, not Brit). Maybe it's because he has nothing "G-rated" to say....


Ewwwwwww....

7:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home