Monday, October 03, 2005

Encyclopedia Melodrama

Last week was 'Spirit Week', a five day tribute to the enigma of high school football and the people who worship it like a smelly, grass stained idol. I cooperated for two of them--high roller and pajama day(s)--and enjoyed being able to wear a robe in public muchly. Now, we all know about the issue of the week--the Saturday shindig. I know, I'm in no way attached to this place or its politics. Not part of any hardcore extracurricular, I can completely ignore everything if I want. But..I listen to the gossip and get some weird pleasure out of it..stupid human, you sleep on the step tonight.

Homecoming itself was fun. The parade, the game (42-14, them), and the dance. Dances...I start out stiff, but loosen up and enjoy as time goes on.

The days following...life is such a soap opera. I miss my older friends, who I got to see Friday..all I have left are those of my class I like and the younger ones..but they haven't grown out of their angsty, dramatic phase. I like them...just..not the little romantic screenplays. Backstabbing, forbidden loves, odd kinks.

Sweet Armageddon...

4 Comments:

Blogger Mikey06 said...

What the crap? You CAN get weirder, Little Man!! Just when I thought it wasn't humanly possible....

2:16 PM  
Blogger Kevin said...

Show me in the bible where it says that, mikey!!! SHOW ME IN THE BIBLE!

5:21 PM  
Blogger Mikey06 said...

I'll show you, alright!!

3:13 PM  
Blogger doodles said...

wow kulla the 'friends you speak of the ones who have left do you mean us graduates of last year??

7:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home