Monday, August 29, 2005

Revised Writers' Club Roster, with Cliffnotes

  • Me
  • Mrs. Shannon
  • Brittney
  • Justin
  • Alex
  • Melissa
  • Colton

-----------------------------------

It was a typical day in the neighborhood--hot as Hades and fairly annoying from all angles. Even so, this is still the best year I've had here in the former Soviet republic of Audubon. For all of you who miss Arnie the Seething Mailman, he'll be back soon--in a psychiatry office following his separation from the lemur he adopted. I'm sure most of you pissed yourselves after reading that bit of a teaser--har har. A shout to Katie for finally updated, and one to Justin (keep it up, troops!). As for me...yeah..I like being a hypocrite, so there. I might write an Arnie later, but if I don't, que sera sera.

With Love,

1 Comments:

Blogger Mikey06 said...

Arnie is crap.

8:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home