Friday, June 10, 2005

Takin' A Break

Dear readers, tonight (Friday the 10th) will be my last night of post-making for the next six to seven days. I'm going to the Black Hills for a little summer vacation, and to be America's unofficial ambassador to the surviving Indian tribes. If any of you care where I am, that's where I'll be. If you want to get in touch with me/drop a line, write it down and tie it to the first bird you can catch (alive). Chances are yelling would work better.

To whom it concerns (Brittney, so ya better read this)--hang in there, baby. As for me, we both know I'm nuts. If it's any consolation, I might have a straighter head when I get back. If not, at least we've got conversation pieces for the foreseeable future. Nobody should be overly concerned by the poem I just posted--I'm just very neurotic. Britt, don't do anything I wouldn't do...it's not like it really matters what I think, but I care about you...I don't want any bad shit happening when I'm not around (or when I am, for that matter). Have fun in practice/games, work hard, but not too hard. Remember the things I've told you, and have faith that it's real. I love you, girl...take that with how much it's worth to you.

Au revoir, people--hope I don't get scalped!

-Joshua "Schizoid Schmitty" Kulla, Ph. D, Th.D, K.B.E., Manic Depressive Nutjob

2 Comments:

Blogger Mikey06 said...

Aw, you signed (partly) as Schizoid Schmitty! I am touched...*tear*

9:25 PM  
Blogger Mithrandir said...

Wassa' matta', you??

10:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home