Thursday, June 30, 2005

Reporting from West Point

Hey everybody. I'm here at West Point Military Academy, and I couldn't be more bummed. First off, they burnt all my clothes and gave me this camo thing to wear all the time (really itchy). Then, Sarge bitched out the campus sensitivity officer and made her cry...what a jerk. The food isn't great; mostly spam, spam, spam, eggs, spam, and spam (Tuesday's breakfast). I packed my lucky boxers in case we had gunnery practice, but since they burned it I have to wear these damn hemp briefs. Let's just say my weapon didn't do so well.

Sarge says we can only blog so much a week, so I better stop. Nice to talk to you guys back in Iowa again, see you in a while (after my Iraq tour)..and no open casket, I wanna burn!!

-Private Kulla

5 Comments:

Blogger Britts* said...

hummm, interesting.... peeled off skin in a bath of lemon juice, catus needles, broken glass, tobasco sauce, and salt.... but intersting.

9:01 PM  
Blogger Mithrandir said...

Ah, artistic review, how I love thee...

9:38 PM  
Blogger Mikey06 said...

"Gosh...this guy is looney."
-New York Times
"What is this crap?"
-Ebert and Rupert

10:19 PM  
Blogger Mithrandir said...

It's Ebert and ROEPER, snuckums. *gags*

6:18 PM  
Blogger Mikey06 said...

*gags*

8:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home