Sunday, June 19, 2005

Jed Clampett's Got Nuthin' On Me

Yeah, I know I need to start postin' more...but life's just too awesome right now. Alright, so it's no different than it was a week ago. Well, maybe a little--at least my emotional state has settled down. I'm hornier than usual, which depending on who you are may or may not be a good thing. I don't much mind, who am I to say no anyway? Regardless..I went to the Black Hills and saw a plethora of Westernesque memorabilia, including (but not limited to) Custer's Battle Field, Devil's Tower, The Triple T Truck-Motor Stop (hardly memorable), all of Deadwood, SD (very cool place), Wild Bill Hickock's and Calamity Jane's graves on Mt. Moriah (got pictures, blogger won't let me post 'em), Crazy Horse from a chopper, a train!, and some trees. If that doesn't fix ya, well to hell with you.

I bought a female pal (I had dreams about that knee, INSIDE JOKE) some doo-dads she refuses to collect, much rather be butt-first in the bank of a muddy river than spend time with me wearing hemp pants and black Body Armor. Bought jewelry and said hippie pants and a hippie hoodie for myself..foodstuffs, a book, finished Fahrenheit 451. HELLA good read if you're into things that make you use your brain. If not, well...go ahead and bite down on the capsule.

Made convo. with a long lost friend from Boston who wants to be a Latin teacher..

...Mea usus a valde amplus nervus...

..Yeah, we talked--none of you know her except the one I've informed. If you think I'm crazy, just wait until they legalize the happy grass. It's late at night and I'm...well..rambling. If you want a transcript, write one yourself.

Now somebody make me a f'ing sandwich.

2 Comments:

Blogger Mikey06 said...

I guess that's why I like you so much- you never make any sense and you are so damn crazy. Peace.

2:31 PM  
Blogger Mithrandir said...

Thank you, my good man.

5:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home