Tuesday, May 31, 2005

Wasabi and Stale Crackers

My junior year is over, and now begins the summer. I know what you're thinking--he's just going to blow the whole time on booze and touring with his dead-end band. Well you're wrong, and I don't know who you are. This summer is going to be whatever it's going to be, as I have no concrete plans or idea of when I'm waking up tomorrow. My first official day of freedom was spent...well. Hehe.

My second day hasn't happened yet.

I'm a senior now, by the way. Any of my readers in lower grades can find my address in the phone book for gift/tribute/sacrifice-sending. I don't accept underage female slaves or slaughtered goats, so keep that in mind. My best wishes go out to those who have recently 'gradiated--may life treat you better than it did the generations before you.

As for my fellow Seniors...yeah. You know the drill. Live it up and try not to get yourselves killed.

A special hello goes out to a special someone--things are looking brighter, aren't they?

1 Comments:

Blogger Mithrandir said...

Great post, Josh! You're sooo hott!

10:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home