Tuesday, April 19, 2005

Standardize This

Another day, one less dollar. Today began on a flat note, seeing as I thought I'd be going all day without seeing my girlfriend due to an art show. Traveling the halls was dull, from period to period, from a semi-pointless junior meeting 2nd period to a super-pointless tornado drill at the end of 4th. Lunch was quite boring without my Kelly, although Brittney and the rest (Matt and the two that rarely talk to me) were pretty upbeat. Oh! New pope today..Josef Ratzinger, a.k.a. Pope Benedict XVI (16th). Yeah...that was fun. Oh well, moving on..

7th period turned from my normal study hall into a federal experiment in mathematics. I got shipped to Konkler's room (happiest place on earth) for some math test from the state..wasn't very long, but it was very dull. I'm not sure what standardized testing is trying to accomplish--make us smarter, or dumber...math isn't my thing, oh well.

Day ended well. The girlfriend got back during 8th period..had her over...wouldn't you like to know. Thankful to God for another chance to teach someone about the Bible tonight. Remember to pray for eachother, people.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home